Kirkjufell Summer Vertical on Canvas
£49.50 – £101.50 inc. VAT
This picturesque spot is overlooking the Grundarfjordur bay and the famous Kirkjufell (th most photographed mountain in Iceland). I have had some spectacular results from much lower down at the waterfall – Kirkjufellsfoss – but on this late-summer night, I decided to hike up the hill behind the falls. I had a feast of fresh, wild blueberries on the hike and this is just one of several beautiful landscape photos I took that evening. I like the colours in the foreground rocks and the way the little stream leads your eye up to the Kirkjufell mountain.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US