Nacreous Dawn on Canvas
£39.50 – £81.50 inc. VAT
This was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever witnessed after over 1000 mornings on the diamond ice beach in south Iceland. This scene includes the North Atlantic ocean and the black sands of local volcanoes. The glacier ice chunks on the beach are from the Vatnjokull glacier and those amazing clouds in the sky are nacreous clouds. They are not like regular clouds, they are made of ice crystals and are many miles high. They are so high they catch the rising sunlight an hour before we see it.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Size ChartSize guide