Vattarnes Cliffs on Canvas
£42.00 – £86.50 inc. VAT
I was listening to Lady Gaga on the way to the Vattarnes cliffs. I had just stumbled across the Magic Cloth Technique and was really keen to practice some really long exposures in the East fjords of Iceland during the middle of Summer. In the mid-summer in Iceland, the sunset merges into the sunrise for one long event. In North Iceland, this can last several hours. This unique phenomenon allows for the chance to really play with long exposures. I almost tripped over this beautiful spot as I parked near the point of the peninsular. I love how it offers a view across the Reydarfjordur to the north and the coastline features create a wonderful range of textures on the Norwegian sea. This exposure was over 2 minutes – during which I used my magic cloth to balance the sky with the rocks right in front of me.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Size ChartSize guide