Snæfellsnes & West
Capture the epic combination of Mount Kirkjufell and Kirkjufellsfoss waterfall. Hike some volcanic landscapes. Take a deep breath on Iceland’s most dramatic coastline. Then stay in a fishing village waiting for Northern Lights with a good meal and steam bath. Not to mention the craziest lava field in Iceland.
These multi-day guided tours combines all he best locations in West Iceland. The Snæfellsnes Peninsular can be explored in a single day tour, but having an overnight in the Icelandic country-side helps you to relax and enjoy Snæfellsnes even more.
Two Day Tours
These two day tours include all the highlights of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula on the first day. They include an overnight stay in west Iceland. The second day explores west Iceland up to the Hraunfossar waterfall.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Wi-fi on board
Three Day Tours
This three day tour combines a lot of top Iceland photo location. The package is for three day tours from Reykjavik, so it doesn’t include overnight stays in the Icelandic Nature. You would stay at your Reykjavik hotel and get picked up and dropped off there each day.
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Golden Circle
- South Coast
24 hours free cancellation.
Best of Iceland Tour
This tour includes a lot of South and West Iceland over 4 days.
- Day 1 – Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Day 2 – Golden Circle
- Day 3 – South Coast & Waterfalls
- Day 4 – Jokulsarlon & Diamond Beach
- Reykjavik Pick-up
- Glacier Hike
- Lava Cave
- Secret Lagoon
- Small Group Experience
- Wi-fi On Board
- Accom. & Breakfast
24 hour cancellation policy!
- Londrangar – colourful bird cliffs and view of Snæfellsjökull
- Arnarstapi – seastacks and arches – quirky lunch cafe
- Grundarfjörður – Kirkjufell – the famous Church Mountain
- Djuparlon – a cove with a ship wreck and heavy lifting stones for strong men (and ladies)
- Olafsvík – fishing village with whale watching opportunities
- Buðir – the black church
West Iceland Highlights
- Borgarnes – beautiful views across Borgarfjörður – Walter Mitty scene
- Deildartunguhver Thermal Spring
- Snorralaug – Historical bathing pool
- Hraunfossar Waterfall
- Þingvellir – the Icelandic parliament and tectonic plates
- Öxarafoss – the black waterfall at Þingvellir
- Faxi – a beautiful salmon waterfall
- Geysir – erupting hot-springs
- Gullfoss – the largest waterfall in Europe