Transport is essential if you want to see the beauty of Iceland. Even the airport is many miles from Reykjavik, so you will need transport to start with. Below you will be able to book a bus transfer between the KEF international airport to the main bus station in Reykjavik (BSI) or a private taxi transfer. Both offer the chance to visit the Blue Lagoon on route.
Step out of the airport and straight onto the Flybus by Reykjavik Excursions.
The Flybus airport bus transfers you to and from the Airport at Keflavik (KEF) to the bus station (BSI) in downtown Reykjavik. An extra service will transfer you to selected Reykjavik HOtels. Seats are guaranteed & buses operate for every flight departure & arrival.
Mytaxi is here to serve you every day. They offer a very convenient and comfortable transfer to and from the airport for 1 and up to 8 passengers per car.
Book a return trip for a 10% discount!!
- Reykjavik – pick up from your Hotel or Guesthouse.
- Airport – pick up with your name on a sign.
- Stop at the Blue Lagoon..
- We check you flight status and adjust accordingly.
Transfer time to/from Keflavik: 45 minutes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 10 hours or less before event