Online PortfoliosWhile there are many website builders out there, there are a limited few that focus only on creative professionals. Does Pixpa deliver on its promise? This review will explain everything you want to know about...Read More
Category: Blog, blog, blog
A collection of rants and raves that are not directly related to photography, but may be relevant to the life of a photographer.
People at Goðafoss Aren’t people lovely? This waterfall was designed by The Gods, for The Gods, and yet all we see there are lesser mortals! I didn’t even see this guy when I was taking the shot. Of course, I had all that Golden Sun in my eyes, it was only the Magic Cloth that […]Read More
- Magic Lantern Firmware – Canon 5D mark II
- How to Photograph the Northern Lights
- Landscape Photography Beginner Guide
- Hassy on the Iceberg Beach – Hasselblad Medium Format
- High Key Night Photography – Full Moon Aurora
- Hoffell Reflection Panorama
- Buðir Winter Sunrise
- Reynisfjall Sea Cliffs at Vik – Summer 4×4 Adventure
Small Group Ice Cave
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get regular updates of new tour dates, special offers, and last minute deals.