Feed your lens.
Your creativity is fed by novel experiences. Something new or a different challenge can help us to see the world differently and activate the creative side of you.
Iceland can rightly be described as an extreme weather island. It’s where ice meets fire and continents divide. In short, Iceland can be very chaotic. So when you come to photograph the glacier ice, Northern lights and countless waterfalls, you have to work hard to compose with unfamiliar shapes in surreal surroundings.
The photo above is “Blue Wing” by Tony Prower. Read More…
A trip to Iceland is a sure way to raise your creative game and propel your camera skills to a different league altogether. Although you are unlikely to excel in the new league without a very long trip or without the help of an experienced photo guide.
Our experienced photo guides take all the driving, background research and guessing out of your trip and deliver you to the right places at the right time. In most cases you will be enjoying quality time at great locations with a photo guide who knows all the angles and is happy to help and instruct.
Team of photo guides
We have been arranging photo tours in Iceland since 2010. Over 1000s of trips we have the experience to read the weather conditions and aim for top locations with the best use of time and light. Our guides are all registered Iceland tour operators and fully licensed drivers. When you consider their experience driving many thousands of miles in Winter conditions, you couldn’t be in safer hands. All guides have experience instructing photography on photo workshops.
We have a passion for photography that matches yours.
- Our experienced guides will keep you at the top of your game
- Our photo tours are flexible to allow for better use of weather conditions
- You can combine your tour with other activities from our partners
- Secure online payment lets you book with 10% deposit and payment protection
- We can create an entire tour, hotel, activity package – just ask
What our Customers say
Make it happen
If you are still reading, this could be a sign that your inner photographer is craving a trip to Iceland. Here are some options starting with the cheapest.
- Give up, it’s not going to happen – this is the cheapest option, but regarding your photographic portfolio, this is also the least value.
- Self drive – allow plenty of time to scout locations to get the best out of your trip because being at the right place at the right time will be a matter of luck or expensive scouting. It can take a full day + hotel fees, just to scout a small part of Iceland for hidden gems. Ice road experience is essential in the Winter and you need to know ahead of time if a road is likely to close or dangerous weather is approaching.
- Join one of our small group workshops for unbeatable prices. For a fraction more than a self-drive, you will enjoy an intensive 5 days of guided photography in the most beautiful parts of Iceland.
- For a serious investment in your photography our private tours could be just the ticket. We offer a bespoke service or we can suggest an itinerary to suit your interests. Private tours are expensive for solo travellers, but are great value for a group of 4 and everyone is welcome.
Our SixPaxMax policy ensures that your photography gets special attention, but it also means ‘Limited availability”.
Private photo tour
Prices from $980 USD.
Book more than 90 days early to make a reservation with just 10% deposit & enjoy a discount.
It is possible to combine your tour with other activities such as ice-caves, snowmobile, diving etc.