Scheduled Photo Tours
These scheduled tours are designed to be the most cost-effective way of enjoying Iceland’s most famous photo locations. The 3 day and 5 day tours are scheduled during new moon phases in Aurora season to allow for colourful Northern lights captures along with the potential for Milky Way.
- Single (1 person, single room) USD1,133.44
- Twin (2 persons, twin room) USD1,955
- Triple (3 persons, triple room) USD2,893.4
- Single (1 person, single room) USD2,326.68
- Twin (2 persons, twin room) USD4,010.28
- Triple (3 persons, triple room) USD5,175.92
3 day South Iceland
Covering all major photo locations along the South Coast including the big waterfalls, black sand beach and much more. The tour has 2 overnight stops at Hotel Hali near the Jokulsarlon Glacier lagoon. Here we can enjoy the Vatnjokull region including glacier lagoons, the diamond ice beach, Ice Caves and Vestrahorn Mountain. The trip overs 2 chances of Northern lights in the Jokulsarlon area and 2 chances of catching a sunrise on the diamond ice beach. Day 1 and day 2 have as much as 5 hours driving times each, but with just as much time at photo locations.
- 21-Jan-2020 & 23-Jan-2020
- 28-Jan-2020 & 30-Jan-2020
- 18-Feb-2020 & 20-Feb-2020
- 25-Feb-2020 & 27-Feb-2020
- 17-Mar-2020 & 19-Mar-2020
- 24-Mar-2020 & 26-Mar-2020
5 day South Iceland
The tour starts with the Snaefellsnes Peninsular with a hotel close to the Kirkjufell Mountain. The second day we explore Iceland’s national treasures on the Golden Circle with an overnight hotel near Skogafoss waterfall. Then we cover all the main photo locations along the South Coast including the big waterfalls, black sand beach and much more. We spend 2 nights at Hotel Hali near the glacier lagoons, the diamond ice beach, Ice Caves and Vestrahorn Mountain. The trip overs 4 chances of Northern lights in top photo locations and chances of catching the sunrise on the diamond beach.
- 21-Jan-2020 till 25-Jan-2020
- 28-Jan-2020 till 01-Feb-2020
- 18-Feb-2020 till 22-Feb-2020
- 25-Feb-2020 till 29-Feb-2020
- 17-Mar-2020 till 21-Mar-2020
- 24-Mar-2020 till 28-Mar-2020