Waterfall Photo Tour
This Iceland day tour gets you wet.
The ear-splitting roar of glacial melt-water as it plunges down a sheer 40 meter cliff will stir your creativity. Fantastic rainbows remain constant in the spray which only yields to the occasional gusts of wind. The relentless pounding sounds every frequency of the human ear. Your camera is ready to record the rest…
Locations and activities:
This is a waterfall tour in the south of Iceland where we have the chance to explore a bunch of Iceland’s best waterfalls. We head straight out of Reykjavik into the amazing Icelandic countryside where some of the most interesting waterfalls are relatively close. The tour could include; Öxararfoss, Brúarfoss, Gullfoss or Haifoss and Hjalpafoss towards Iceland’s interior or Urriðarfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss on the south coast. Whichever route, this tour will include a lot more than just the waterfalls.
Small group tours are flexible and photographic assistance can be provided.
There are restaurants and cafes at some locations, but this depends on the time of the tour.
8-10 hours (flexible)
Summer: The photo tour may start early afternoon in Summer. This trip may involve shooting through the night hours (20.00-02.00) and returning to Reykjavik early morning during Mid-Summer. We will revert to daylight hours through August.
Winter: Regular morning starts from 07.30 – 09.30 for most of the Winter.
Shared tours cannot be confirmed with less than 4 passengers. They are run in an SUV or minibus with a professional photography/driver. Maximum passengers = 8. A single ticket is for 1 passenger. A twin ticket is for 2 passengers.
Private tours are confirmed quickly and they can be shared with other passengers. The price is for up to 4 passengers, if your group is larger than 4 please select 2 private tours (or more) or standard tour tickets.
8-10 hours (flexible)
- Pick-up and drop-off from Reykjavik hotels.
- Everyone welcome.
- All tours are flexible.
- Pro photo guides
Looking for something longer?
Why book with us?
- Established 2010 – at the same time as the Eyjafjallajokull Volcanic eruption
- All our guides are experienced photographers and tour operators. They are fully licensed and registered with the Icelandic Tourist board.
- We are connected to many other Iceland tour companies, so we can really tailor your tour to suit your needs.
- We use licensed Icelandic Travel agents – Aurora Hunters. ehf to solve your hotel needs.
- All our Winter photo tours provide micro-spike style crampons for slippery surfaces.