Night & Aurora Photography
- Materials – Matte Paper, Canvas & Aluminium
- Sizes – 30×45cm, 50x70cm & 60x90cm
- Prices – £32.00 – £62.00
During the cold Icelandic winter nights, I was usually out with my camera, braving the cold and escaping the light pollution of Reykjavik. The Northern Lights became a small obsession for me as I perfected my night photography skills. This collection was built up over 13 years and many visits to Jokulsarlon and other Northern Lights hot-spots. Many of these images are featured in my Night Photography Articles.
Each photo is printed on museum-quality matte paper, slim-frame canvas, or smooth aluminium.
Printed and shipped on demand.
Clicking on a photo will take you to the shop page, which will allow you to view the pictures in detail and order your size. To buy a signed photo print or download, note the title of the image you like, then enter this in the print or image download form at the bottom of the page.
We use different packaging depending on the size of the poster as well as the country where the item is produced and shipped to.
Our standard packaging for posters is:
- Flat for posters up to A4
- Tube for posters above A4
At the same time, there are some exceptions due to specific requirements in some countries and with some shipping providers:
- Tube with shipping roll: It might be used in the following countries DK, DE, NO, CH, FR, UK, AU, SG, NL, BE, AT
- Triangular and rectangular boxes: are typically used in the US, Canada and Brazil