Glacier Ice Photography
- Materials – Matte Paper, Canvas & Aluminium
- Sizes – 30×45cm, 50x70cm & 60x90cm
- Prices – £32.00 – £62.00
The Vatnjokull glacier in southeast Iceland feeds the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon with mini icebergs as it slowly melts away. The glacier lagoon then allows the smaller chunks of ice to escape into the North Atlantic Ocean. These crystal ice chunks often get washed back onto the beaches, which are covered with black volcanic sand (like many of Iceland’s beaches). The contrast of the blue or crystal ice against the black sand becomes dazzling during sunsets and sunrises during the Icelandic winters. This collection was built up over 13 years and over one thousand visits to Jokulsarlon. Many of these images are featured in my Magic Cloth Articles.
Each photo is printed on museum-quality matte paper, slim-frame canvas, or smooth aluminium.
Printed and shipped on demand.
Buy a Print
Clicking on a photo will take you to the purchase options, where you can choose a size and order the print online.
We use different packaging depending on the size of the poster as well as the country where the item is produced and shipped to.
Our standard packaging for posters is:
- Flat for posters up to A4
- Tube for posters above A4
At the same time, there are some exceptions due to specific requirements in some countries and with some shipping providers:
- Tube with shipping roll: It might be used in the following countries: DK, DE, NO, CH, FR, UK, AU, SG, NL, BE, AT
- Triangular and rectangular boxes: are typically used in the US, Canada and Brazil