Brunahorn Ice on Canvas
£42.00 – £86.50 inc. VAT
Iceland’s East coast really starts here. This is mount Brunahorn which is part of the mountain range which includes Vestrahorn mountain. In the summer, this viewpoint can give great reflections because the water in font of me is more of a sea lagoon than open sea water, so the water is fairly still and reflective. This also allows it to freeze in the stubborn cold of the Arctic winter. Being on the edge of salty lagoon ice only means one thing to me; a variety of textures. Allow this beauty into your office or home. Trust me, this is a fine investment.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Size ChartSize guide