Londrangar Moon on Canvas
£39.50 – £81.50 inc. VAT
Although Londrangar is stunning on a Summer night, it can also be rather smelly due to the thousands of nesting Kittiwakes, which also make the place quite noisy. The sun had just gone down so I judged this to be the right moment to capture the moon as it started to glow in the darkening sky. This is a low light photo, but there is enough to be able to see all the details in the shadow areas, such as the flowers in the grass as well as the subtle colours in the sky.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Size ChartSize guide