Magic Lagoon on Canvas
£49.50 – £102.50 inc. VAT
This was a mid-summer night at the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon in Iceland. This was taken on the second night of my third trip around Iceland in 2010. This photo was the first time I tried the Magic Cloth Technique to balance the sky and the reflection. I love the way the iceberg seems to be sailing into the scene and it really helps the reflection and sense of depth.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US