Museum-quality poster made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper. This poster paper is more yellowish (off white) as no optical brighteners are used during production
– Paper-weight: 250 gsm / 110 lb
– Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
The canvas texture intensifies the image’s natural look and feel.
– Canvas frames are made of FSC® certified wood. When not available PEFC or equivalent.
– Slim canvas has a 2-3 cm (0.8-1.2″) thick frame
– Shipped in protective packaging and strong boxes to ensure no damage during transportation.
Photographic art printed on aluminum dibond looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. As it is light it is well-suited also for large formats and art pieces. Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free. The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
– Aluminum dibond 3mm with a white coating
– Printed directly on the aluminum top grade inks
– Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
– Matte and glare-free
– Includes a hanging kit- style depends on country of fulfillment
Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.
There are no reviews yet.